Monday 12 December 2016

Twist & Pop up Birthday card

I've seen a lot of people are making the twist pop up cards & with my sons birthday coming up I thought I'd have a go at making one .
There are lots of videos on YouTube showing how to make one but the one I used for instructions was a lady call Maymay her instructions were very easy to follow.
After I made the pop up card I then had to decorate it .
The caravan paper I chose was by called happy camper by Jillybean Soup.
I used a sizzix die to cut the balloons & added a little bit of brown cord.

 The inside pop up I stamped the birthday message & used gold mirror card that I embossed . I stuck two corner pieces on the mirror card so that I was able to tuck some money inside the card for him.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Jill..I've made a couple myself..they're great fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make it into a money wallet too!

    ReplyDelete