Thursday 20 October 2016

Halloween Matchbox Swap

I've took part in a matchbox swap with a couple of crafting friends.
We thought we would have a Halloween theme for them.
We used the large cooks matchbox.
I painted mine black to start of with. I used some recollections Halloween paper to decorate the front & inside the box.  
 The feet I got from Asda a couple of years ago so I already had them in my stash & though they would be perfect to place on top of my box. The bats were cut with a Sizzix die in black card then glitter glue was put on top.
 The inside draw I used a printed image ,  tim Holtzs charm & some recollections embellishments  .
 Here is the draw & box cover side by side.
I ended up altering two boxes because my friends grand daughter like what we were doing & wanted to join in . Bless her she is 8yrs old.
This is the one I made for her



5 comments:

  1. Great boxes and how lovely that your friend's granddaughter wanted to join in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab altered matchboxes, great designs ! Nice to upcycle too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea to decorate in Halloween style.

    ReplyDelete