Saturday 7 May 2016

Gappy


I'd seen a Challenge of Sue's blog for May asking you to make a layout using this sketch.
If you'd like to find out more about Sue's challenge hope over to her blog to find out more.
[may%2520sketch%255B11%255D.jpg]
When I sure it I know I had two photo of my grandson which would work really well with this sketch.
I've used two photo's of my grandson when he's front teeth came out.
The paper I've used is all by Echo Park called Bundle of Joy along with the alpha letters for my title.
I'd used Versa color Cyan to add a little colour to edges of my paper which ties it all together & takes away the raw white edge of the paper .
With a tab punch I punched out two tabs & added the dates of when each front tooth came out as a reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes you photos work really well and they are such fun, too. Love the fresh look of those Echo Park papers. Thank you for using my sketch.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete