Thursday 9 July 2015

Dasiy picking Layout

 
I found this sketch on Pintrest from Scrapbook.com & when I saw it I know that I had the perfect photo's to use along with this sketch.
 
On a trip to our local park, my Grandson  kept stopping to pick the daisies for me . Trouble was all you got were the daisy heads & no stork but he was happy .
The grass back ground paper I've had for a long time & to be honest it was another piece of paper I'd forgotten all about . It's not till you dive into your paper stash properly  that you rediscover the sheets of paper you were saving for that special project.
The other pieces like card flowers & odd paper pieces were all from scraps bag.
The letters were all cut using two different Sizzix dies.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha as long as he was happy - fab page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless him, he was picking the pretty bit - what more could you want?! A lovely LO for a lovely memory.

    ReplyDelete