Thursday 7 May 2015

Inchies, Twinchies, & Tags

Karen has arranged for some swap to take on UkScrappers.co.uk .
I've joined three of the swaps which as you can see from my post I've been busy crafting little inches (1x1 inch squares) using a stamp from Crafty individuals.  This was way out of my comfort zone but I gave it my best shot.
The  second swap I joined was Twinches . Twinchies are 2x2 inch squares, which are much easier to work with I found then inchies.  
The third swap I'd joined was more in my comfort zone making mix media tags, although these tags had to be a little smaller then usual. The tags measured 2inch x4inch.
 My tags was made with Dylusions spray ink Vibrant Turquoise, & Fresh Lime.
The letter stamp is one from the dylusions range & the ink used was Archival Egg Plant.
Using a crafters workshop template I went over parts of the template with Viva Croco Gold Crackle.
Here's a closer look are the finished results once the croco crackle has dried.
It's given the look of gold glass which is a look I'm pleased with  & must remember to use it more often.
 

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job out of your comfort zone, teeny tiny spaces can be really difficult to work on! Love the effect with the Croco on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are great esp as you were out of your comfort zone, love the tags heaps x

    ReplyDelete