Thursday 9 October 2014

Halloween mini album.

Here is a Halloween book I've made from scratch.
I like anything to do with Halloween & just like to make different things. 
Beware that this post is photo heavy . Lol
This is the front cover of my book.
I used thick card , about as thickness of mount board which makes the covers really strong.
I glued a plastic skeleton & some insects on the board & covered it with tissue paper .
Next once this was completely dry I painted over everything with black acrylic paint & left it to dry .
With a dry brush I lightly brushed over  the black with sliver acrylic paint  which makes everything stand out really well.  

 This is a side view so you can see how raised everything is . I've added lace , a Prima bird cage & glittered up a few bats to add to the decoration.
Now for the inside pages, 
Page 1
The Mr bones sign was a free image from pintrest & & everything else I I've added myself.
Pages 2 &3 , The saying was free on pintrest & everything else used are mainly die cut which I've decorated.
Pages 4 & 5, More free images from pintrest using the sayings. I just added  die cuts again .
Pages 6 & 7. Only the tag & the bottle were free images  & the rest I've used stamps , die cuts & embossing folders .
Last page is No8,
The paper I've used through out this album came from a paper pad by recollections.  
Well that's it showing you my  album I do hope everyone that see's this enjoys looking through it as much as I've had making it.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. that's a great Halloween piece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I love that. Anything to do with Halloween is usually a winner for me, but love how this book has come together so well. Fab!

    ReplyDelete