Thursday 25 September 2014

Mini Album

With my  Bind It All I've made this 6x6 mini baby album .
The covers & five inside pages have all been covered using paper from a 12x12 pad which I have by DCWV called Baby Boy Stack.
I have so many little baby stickers & little quotes that I wanted to get them used up along with some paper from this paper pad & thought making a mini album not only gets some of these items used up it also makes me want to use  my unloved BiA again.
This was a quick & fun little album to make .
You've seen the front cover now these are the inside pages

 

I've still got plenty of paper left over so I'll be making another mini album soon.
 







5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk....a bit slow this week but I do enjoy peeking in other people lives....your baby album is lovely and you have inspired me to make one for our gorgeous Sophie birthday 26 Oct...got a mess on the spare bed of papers and photos and need to finish print pics before I get going - tomorrow job. Have a lovely week Cheers RobynO#29

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! I'm in the 'thinking' stages of whether or not I need a Bind it All. Thoughts appreciated. :-) Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,

    What a cute baby album!! Thanks for sharing.

    Peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, I love the DCWV stacks too and this is lovely use of the papers.

    ReplyDelete