Wednesday 30 July 2014

woyww 269

Happy Wednesday to one & all & hope your all well.
My desk today looks like this .
I'm in the process of making a count down for my grandsons. The eldest grandson who is nearly five keeps telling me how many sleep he has to an event & then holds his fingers up to show me.
As you can imagine if an up coming event is more then ten days away he gets a little muddled when trying to show me.
So I thought making a count down calendar would be great for them.
So top left is a pot which holds my scissor  & pencils . Next to that is a count down calendar I've made for something else.
Below this are  numbers I've  already started stamping out for my grandson's count down calendar. To the right are the stamps I've used.
If you would like to join in the fun off showing what's on your work desk Wednesday come over to Julia's place to find out more. http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/
 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    Maybe thats what's missing in my life? A countdown calendar! My life seems one very long countdown til this house move lol
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahat a great idea! And what a sweetie to be counting down the days ..... I just wonder where they went! Happy Wednesday and thanks for your earlier visit, Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jill, Thanks for visiting me earlier and happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a universal countdown - why leave all the fun till Advent!?

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, what a smashing idea, I an see one happy little boy coming up. Well done
    Chris #45

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jill, what a great idea...your grandson is going to be so happy! Thanks for your earlier visit to my desk, happy WOYWW Carole Z X #35

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a cute idea, and what a thoughtful grandma. :-)

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting idea there. Trust your grandson enjoys it.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice thing you are doing for your grandson. Your descripton of him holding up fingers makes me smile. You are a good grandma! Thanks for coming by earlier.#28

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep smiling here too. :) and aren't you the sweetest Granny helping out with extra fingers (of a sort). Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #61

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a marvellous idea to make a countdown calendar - brillliant! It would be a fun gift for a bride-to-be as well .... hmmmm. Sorry for the late visit, happy WOYWW on Saturday :o) Annie C #54

    ReplyDelete