Wednesday 11 September 2013

woyww 223

Wednesday again, so join me & others showing what projects were all working on today. If you'd like to find out more join me over at Julia's place http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/
So now my desk today i have a scrapbook page all ready set out roughly . will stick everything down later today .The paper & stamps used are from TPC Studio called Transportation.
The white circle I've made using a Posca pen going round a small paint. I needed it to look like stitching.

13 comments:

  1. I love your white circle! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very neat desk, love your layout, the little planes are fab. Thanks for stopping by. Francesca #47

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW, cute layout and stamps
    -Tera #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute layout. I like the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see another fan of the dewdrop inks :-)
    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #45

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a really useful set of stamps. Your page is off to a great start x

    Fion #120

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does the white Posca flow well? Looks lovely on here. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout and I love all those transportation stamps. Have a great week! Danie #48

    ReplyDelete
  9. ell, it works, it looks like stitching from here..love the precision of the circle! such a cute picture too, andoh, the need to wrap up warm is creeping back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry it's taken me so long to call by this week but it's been really manic here.
    Hope all is good at yours....I love your latest LO.
    Hugs,
    A x # 46

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is looking great...I love to lay mine out like that b4 gluing down too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun!!! I love working on photo pages. It's been so long since I made time for it. Love the stitching! Makes me want to go dig out my photos and get to them!
    Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete