Thursday 4 October 2012

Canvas

Have finished my little canvas now.
Here is how i made it.
I went over the canvas with an Acrylic paint Dabber (Hazelnut), & covered some off cuts grey board in Decopatch paper & Decopatch glue.

When everything was dry i rubbed on the Viva Blue Inka Gold around the edges.
I stamp & coloured some images with my Crafty Individuals stamps ( CI-278 & CI-272).
I've also used some of my shells & a little sand to add to the seaside theme,& filled a little bottle with sand.







3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jill, very evocative of the sea-side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too.
    Judy #27
    Thanks for lovely comment on my blog Jill.
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeus Jill :o) I love the background effect of those lovely blue panels.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete