Tuesday 28 August 2012

Scrapbook Layout

Over on ukscrapers the weekly challenge is to use on you LO's circles &  places, & to add something that is gold , silver,or bronze.
I've no idea what make of this is because i've had it for so long, but i felt it would go well with the theme. I've used Tim Holtzs on the egde die to make my pocket & to edge my photo. I cut two  circles then embossed them . I then went over them with Achival Brilliance Galaxy gold.
It's such a pity that the photo does'nt show up the lovely shine from this ink on my paper.
The flowers are Prima , i've also added some silver & a glod brad.
I've enjoyed making this LO .

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty page Jill. I wouldn't have thought of using the edge dies to make a pocket but it looks really good. I'm glad you enjoyed making it and the reult is lovely and works really well.

    ReplyDelete