Sunday 12 August 2012

Journal page


A journal page using kitchen roll as my back ground.            The colours on this sheet of  kitchen roll were made when i've sprayed Dylusions inks & then you roll the kitchen roll over the page to take off the excess ink .  I'd thrown this piece in the bin & had thrown on top a baby wipe  and did'nt think no more of it, until the next day i'd notice that a lovely pattern had formed on the kitchen roll sheet because the baby wipe had kept the kitchen roll sheet moist & the inks had spread & bleed together.     I stuck the sheet down on my page . I used my Dylusions stamps to stamp the images onto paper then coloured the images with Derwent water colour sticks, cut out & stuck the images on my page.  The text i typed out on the computer & printed out. The little moon was a free image from the Land of nod.                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment