Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cards & Journaling page

I went to a card making class this morning & made to cards using fabric .
I don't seem to make many cards but like what we were shown what to do .
Yesterday the rain never stop coming down, i'm getting so fed up with it & i'm sure many others are too.
So i sent most of the day working on some pages in my art journal.
I first used gesso on my pages the sprayed with Dylusions spray inks.
Over that i used white & blue acrylic paint with a crafters workshop stencil . I think this one was called Doodles.
ne piece of he stencil has a piece that looks like rain drops so i used that over both pages.
I had some more stamped images from the Dylusions range which i coulded using my water colour pens


This is what it looks like now its all put together. I called this page Another day of rain.

2 comments:

  1. ...I loVe your day of rain, it's fun bright & cheery...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - it's really cheered me up. (9 days after you posted it's still raining and the heating's back on :( ) Rosie

    ReplyDelete