Thursday 12 January 2012

Art Journal

This year i'm i thought i'd have a try at art journaling, after seeing some of the work done by a lady called Rachel on youtube who goes by the name of Racho113 .
Her work is lovely not just her journaling but her other creations are wonderful & she makes it all look very easy.
I've joined a new group over on ukscrapper on art journaling so i'm hoping to pick up some great tips from the other ladies on there.
Well here it its my first page
I'm using a Moleskine journal but the pages seem a little thin to me so decided to stick three pages together to make the pages a little thicker.
I sprayed the page with tattered angles glimmer mist, Denim blue , spring violet, bronze, & coral.
I'm not sure if i really like this page or if i've i have done it correctly.
I will try not to give up just yet , because i'm going to play around with acrylic paint for another page.

2 comments:

  1. I think since it is your journal there is no right way or wrong way to do it. I think you were wise to triple up on the pages though so you can do more with them. Anyway, I do like first page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first page too!!

    ReplyDelete