Friday 26 August 2011

Gift box finished

A few weeks back on my blog i had shown a box i was making for a brackelet that i had also made . I got everything ready to decorate the outside of the box then put everything to one side & started  a different project .
Yesterday i decided to get my little box decorated & i'm pleased with the result.
I had already glimmer misted 2 white flowers to match the paper , but then i was messing about folding paper to see if i could make some little rosette flowers . I have'nt got a die that will cut it out for me so i cut some strips of paper and started to fold my paper strips at  1/4 inch.  I was amazed at how easy these were to make and could kick myself for not making these rosette flowers before.
So here's my box finished .



      

No comments:

Post a Comment